You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
Widgets in the Site Widgets section are displayed only to Content Editors with permission to edit pages applied at the root (https://[domainname]/) of your MSL website.
Ensure your Organisation Membership Groups are configured before attempting to display them. For further information, see How to Add an Organisation Membership Group.
To learn how to locate your election’s ID, see How to Locate an Election ID Number.
Follow these steps to add a Organisation Membership Group Election Voting Stats Widget to a Page. For Data Parameter Group Election Voting Stats, see How to Add an Election Voting Stats Widget to a Page.
For further information, see Elections Widgets and Voting Dashboards.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the Site section, select one of the following, depending on how you wish the stats to be displayed:
- Election Voting Membership Stats - Pie Chart
- Election Voting Membership Stats - Column Chart
- Election Voting Membership Stats - Bar Chart
- The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- From the Election dropdown, select an option
- In the Specific election ID field, enter the ID of the relevant election
- From the Display Option dropdown, select either Vote Numbers or Turnout.
- From the Group 1 dropdown, select an option.
- In the Group 1 Colour field, either:
- From the colour picker, select a colour
- Enter a HEX value. The corresponding colour is displayed
- Repeat steps 11 and 12 for additional groups as required.
- Complete the rest of the fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Election Voting Membership Stats widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.