You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
Widgets in the Site Widgets section are displayed only to Content Editors with permission to edit pages applied at the root (https://[domainname]/) of your MSL website.
If the Adjust Span checkbox is selected, the bar chart display will be adjusted to compensate for lower voter numbers or percentages.
For further information, see Elections Widgets and Voting Dashboards.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Current Widgets section, from the list of existing widgets, select either:
- Election Voting Stats - Bar Chart
- Election Voting Membership Stats - Bar Chart
- The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- Select or deselect the Adjust Span checkbox.
- Update the remaining fields as required and click Save.