You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
Widgets in the Site Widgets section are displayed only to Content Editors with permission to edit pages applied at the root (https://[domainname]/) of your MSL website.
To learn how to locate your referendum’s ID, see How to Locate a Referendum ID Number.
For further information, see Referenda Widgets and Voting Dashboards.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the Site section, select Referendum Voting Counters. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- In the Referendum ID field, enter the ID of the relevant referendum.
- From the Counter dropdown, select either Votes or Voters.
- Complete the remaining fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Referendum Voting Counters widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.