You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window. Widgets in the Site Widgets section are displayed only to Content Editors with permission to edit pages applied at the root (https://[domainname]/) of your MSL website.
To learn how to locate your event's ID, see How to Locate an Event ID Number.
For further information, see Events Widgets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the Site section, select Event Tickets. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- In the Event ID field, enter the ID of the event whose tickets you want to display.
- Complete the remaining fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Event Tickets widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.