You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window. Widgets in the Site Widgets section are displayed only to Content Editors with permission to edit pages applied at the root (https://[domainname]/) of your MSL website.
Set the Event Count field to 1 to exclusively display tickets for the brand's next event. For instance, if you manage a weekly club night with a dedicated webpage, this setting ensures that tickets for the upcoming club night are featured, making it easy for your members to purchase them.
For further information, see Events Widgets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the Site section, select Event Brand Tickets. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- In the Event Brand Name field, enter the brand whose tickets you want to display.
- If required, update the Event Count field.
- Complete the remaining fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Event Brand Tickets widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.