You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
If the page is owned by an organisation, certain fields in the Event List widget will not be accessible. If you need to use those fields, temporarily detach the page from the organisation, add the widget, and reattach the page to the organisation.
Before proceeding, configuring the event list widget in this way will exclusively display events where the Include In Entertainments Programme? checkbox is selected on the Add Event or Event Details windows.
For further information, see Events Widgets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the General section, select Event List. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- In the Organisation field, either:
- Start typing the Name of your Organisation or the Organisation ID, then select the relevant one from the dropdown that is displayed.
- Click the Grouping Tree icon (). The grouping tree is displayed. Click Expand () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the Organisation field.
- Select the Include Child Organisations checkbox, if applicable.
- Select the Only Show Authorised Entertainments Programme Events checkbox.
- Complete the rest of the fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Event List widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.