You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Event Admins and Site Admins permissions can access the E-ticketing Queue window.
The default display in the E-ticketing Queue lists E-tickets purchased in the last week. To find an E-ticket with an earlier purchase date, Filter using one or more of the fields.
For further information, see E-ticketing.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select E-ticketing. The E-ticketing submenu is displayed.
- Click Queue. The E-ticketing Queue window with a list of all E-ticket transactions purchased in the last week is displayed.
- To find E-ticket transactions outside of that date range, in the Date Range field, either from the Date range dropdown, select an option, or click the From and To fields, and from the date picker, select a date.
- Click Display. The filtered E-Ticketing Queue is displayed.
- To find a specific E-ticket transaction, in the Specific transaction ID field, enter a Transaction ID.
- Click Go. The E-ticket transaction is displayed.