You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Event Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the E-ticketing Queue window.
Ticket holders can resend their email receipt, which will also resend their e-ticket(s), if they are enabled. After logging in to your MSL website, they can visit https://[domainname]/shop/purchasehistory/ and select the e-ticket transaction. This opens the Transaction Details window where they click Resend email receipt.
For further information, see E-ticketing.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select E-ticketing. The E-ticketing submenu is displayed.
- Click Queue. The E-ticketing Queue window with a list of all E-ticket transactions purchased in the last week is displayed.
- Next to the relevant E-ticket transaction, click Resend (). A Resent e-tickets for transaction confirmation message is displayed.