You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Tickets window.
Before you proceed, if no Tickets have been added to the Event yet, see How to Add Tickets to an Event.
If tickets were sold before you Enabled E-tickets, the MSL System will automatically add E-ticket transactions from the last 24 hours to the E-ticketing Queue. If your tickets have been on sale for longer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, see E-ticketing and Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
- Click Tickets. The Event Tickets window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Ticket, click Edit (). The Edit existing ticket section is displayed.
- Select Send e-tickets.
- Click Update. A confirmation message is displayed.