You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Tickets window.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
- Click Tickets. The Event Tickets window is displayed.
- In the Add new ticket section, from the Type dropdown, select a Ticket Type.
- In the Price field, enter the price for the Ticket.
- If required, deselect the Primary ticket? checkbox.
- If required, in the Sales limit field, enter the sales limit for the Ticket.
- If required, from the Per person limit dropdown, select a number from 1-20.
- In the Finance Code field, start typing the finance code, then select the correct one from the dropdown that is displayed.
- From the VAT/GST/HST dropdown, select an option.
- If required, complete the Ticket description field.
- If required, select Send e-tickets (for further information, see E-ticketing).
- If required, in the Receipt/ ticket text field, enter the receipt text.
- Click Add Ticket. The ticket is created and listed in the Existing tickets section.