You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Tickets window.
The Till and Door Entry station does not support Access Codes. Access Codes can only be used on tickets sold through your MSL website.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
- Click Tickets. The Event Tickets window is displayed.
- In the Existing tickets section, next to the relevant Ticket, click Add/edit sales records (). The Add/edit sales records dialog is displayed.
- Select the Shop(s) where the ticket should be available to purchase.
- In the Sales period field, to set an On Sale date and time, click the Calendar icon () and from the date picker, select a date. Enter a time e.g. 13:00.
- If required, to set an Off Sale date and time, click the Calendar icon () and from the date picker, select a date. Enter a time e.g. 17:00.
- In the Code field, enter the 6-character Access Code.
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed and the new sales record is listed on the Add/edit sales records dialog showing the Code has been successfully applied to the sales period.
Once added, the Event page URL can be shared with /?code=[Code] appended to it to give users provided with that URL access to the Event Ticket. For example, if the Event page URL is https://[domainname]/ents/event/781/ and the Code is SECRET then the URL containing the Access Code is https://[domainname]/ents/event/781/?code=SECRET