You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Door Entry Operators, Door Entry Supervisors or Site Admins permissions can access the Attendance Station.
Door Entry Operators should access Attendance Station via the direct link https://[sitecode].admin.ukmsl.net/attendance/. For further information, see How to Locate your MSL System Site Code.
There is no limit to the number of Attendance stations that can be set up for a single Session. For example, a meeting space with a one-way system in place might have two Attendance stations, one set to record Entries, and one set to record Exits.
For further information, see Attendance Station.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Attendance. The Attendance submenu is displayed.
- Select Attendance Station. The Attendance Station login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click Log in. The Attendance Station Setup window is displayed.
- From the Location dropdown, select an option.
- From the Entry point dropdown, select an option.
- Set the Mode by selecting either Attended or Unattended.
- Set the Record type by selecting either Entries, Exits, Both or Auto.
- Click OK. The Attendance Station Sign-In window is displayed where attendance is recorded.