You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Door Entry windows.
While your MSL System can be configured to include a Primary Guest List, any group in your MSL System can be added as a Guest List to an Event. For further information, see How to View the Current Primary Guest List.
If you would like the Primary Guest List to apply to all events by default, contact email@example.com.
For further information, see Guest List and Door Entry in Events Admin.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
- Click Door Entry, then click Guest list. The Door Entry Guest List window is displayed.
- In the Groups section, click Add group. The Add group dialog is displayed.
- In the Group field, either:
- Start typing the Name of your Group or the Group ID, then select the relevant one from the dropdown that is displayed.
- Click the Grouping Tree icon (). The grouping tree is displayed. Click Expand () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the Group field.
- Complete the remaining optional fields as required.
- Click Add. The Door Entry Guest List window and a confirmation message are displayed.