You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Door Entry Operators, Door Entry Supervisors or Site Admins permissions can access the Door Entry station.
Door Entry Operators and Door Entry Supervisors should access the Door Entry station via the direct link https://[sitecode].admin.ukmsl.net/doorentry/.
For further information, see How to Locate your MSL System Site Code.
There is no limit to the number of Door Entry stations that can be set up for a single event. For example, you might have two Door Entry stations, one where attendees' entry options are being redeemed, and another counting attendees out of the venue.
For further information, see Door Entry Station.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select Door Entry. The Door Entry Station login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click Log in. The Door Entry Station Setup window is displayed.
- Select an Entry Point. A list of Events set to use this entry point are displayed.
- Next to the relevant Event, click Select. The Door Entry Station Entry window is displayed where entry options are redeemed.