You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Door Entry Supervisors or Site Admins permissions can adjust an event's Capacity on the Door Entry Station Capacity window. Door Entry Supervisors should access the Door Entry station via the direct link https://[sitecode].admin.ukmsl.net/doorentry/.
For further information, see How to Locate your MSL System Site Code.
For further information, see Door Entry Station.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select Door Entry. The Door Entry Station login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click Log in. The Door Entry Station Setup window is displayed.
- Select an Entry Point. A list of Events set to use this entry point are displayed.
- Next to the relevant Event, click Select. The Door Entry Station Entry window is displayed.
- Click Capacity. The Door Entry Station Capacity window is displayed.
- In the Change Capacity field, enter a number, or use the arrows to select a number.
- Click either Decrease Capacity or Increase Capacity.
- A confirmation message is displayed, and the Capacity field is updated.