You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Door Entry Supervisors or Site Admins permissions can change an event's Venue and Entry Points on the Door Entry Station Setup window. Door Entry Operators and Door Entry Supervisors should access the Door Entry station via the direct link https://[sitecode].admin.ukmsl.net/doorentry/.
For further information, see How to Locate your MSL System Site Code.
For further information, see Door Entry Station.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select Door Entry. The Door Entry Station login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click Log in. The Door Entry Station Setup window is displayed.
- Click Edit Venue and Entry Points. The Setup Event window is displayed.
- From the Select Event dropdown, select the event. The Venues and Entry Points fields are displayed.
- If required, select and/or deselect the Venues and/or Entry Points checkboxes.
- Click Back to Setup. The Setup window is displayed, and the Capacity field is updated on the Door Entry Station Entry window.