TABLE OF CONTENTS
You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Event Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the E-ticketing Setup window.
For further information, see E-ticketing.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select E-ticketing. The E-ticketing submenu is displayed.
- Click Setup. To create a new Template File, either:
- In the Ticket Templates section, click the existing Template File linkfield to download and update your current Template Zip File, if required.
- Download the Example Ticket File e-ticket.zip and update, as required. To download the file, see Download Example Ticket File.
- In the Ticket Templates section, click Add Template. The Edit Ticket Template window is displayed.
- In the Template Definition section, complete the following fields:
- Click Choose File.
- Select the .zip file containing Ticket.html and any files it references you want to upload.
- From the Barcode Type dropdown, select an option.
- From the Barcode Prefix dropdown, select an option if required.
- If required, select Make This The Default Template.
- Click Save. You are returned to the Setup window.
Download Example Ticket File
To download the attached Example Ticket File, click the filename.