You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Event Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the E-ticketing Setup window.
For further information, see E-ticketing.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select E-ticketing. The E-ticketing submenu is displayed.
- Click Setup. The E-ticketing Setup window is displayed.
- In the Ticket Templates section, click the Ticket Template Name linkfield. The Edit Ticket Template window is displayed.
- If required, in the Template Definition section, edit the entry of the following fields:
- If required, click Choose File and select the updated .zip file containing Ticket.html and any files it references you want to upload.
- If required, from the Barcode Type dropdown, update the selection.
- If required, from the Barcode Prefix dropdown, update the selection.
- If required, select or deselect Make This The Default Template.
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed.