You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Edit Posts window.
For further information, see Self-Definition.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Posts. The Edit Posts window displaying all posts and post groups is displayed.
- From the list of Posts, select the relevant post, then click Requirements. The Requirements window is displayed.
- In the Add requirement section, in the Grouping field, either:
- Start typing the Name of your Self-Define Group or the Group ID, then select the correct one from the dropdown that is displayed.
- Click the Grouping Tree icon (). The grouping tree is displayed. Click the Expand icon () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the Grouping field.
- From the Requirement Option dropdown, select an option.
- Click Add requirement. A confirmation message is displayed.