You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Election Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the Election Counts window.
To populate the winning candidate(s) into their post groups, see How to Add Elected Candidates into Post.
For further information, see Election Results.
Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
From the Home menu, select Voting. The Voting submenu is displayed.
- From the Voting submenu, select Results. The Results window with a list of all Elections and Referenda with polling completed during the last month is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Election Counts window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Post, select New Count, then from the dropdown menu, click New Count. The Count Details window is displayed.
- When you have completed the count, a confirmation message and the Approve/Populate button is displayed.
- Click Approve/Populate. The Approve Count and Populate Winners dialog is displayed.
- On the Approve Count and Populate Winners dialog, click Approve/Populate. A confirmation message is displayed.