You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Polling Station Operators or Site Admins permissions can access the Polling Station.
Polling Station Operators should access the Polling Station via the direct link https://[sitecode].admin.ukmsl.net/voting/.
For further information, see How to Locate your MSL System Site Code.
For further information, see Polling Station and Self-Definition.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Voting. The Voting submenu is displayed.
- Select Polling Station. The Polling Station login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click Log in. The Polling Station Setup window is displayed.
- In the Enable Voting For: field, select the Elections checkbox.
- In the Select Operating Mode: field, select an option.
- Click Continue.
- If in Unattended mode, the Voter Login window is displayed.
- Complete the following fields:
- Click Log in
- If in Attended mode, the Voter Identification window is displayed.
- In the Enter University ID number field, enter the University ID number of the voter
- Click Go
- The Select Election window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Election, click Select. If applicable, the Accept Terms and Conditions window is displayed.
- Click Accept. The Select Post window is displayed.
- Click the Profile linkfield. The Profile and Self-Definitions window is displayed, where a list of any relevant self-defining groups is displayed.
- If applicable, next to any relevant option, click Add or Remove.
- Once complete, click Back to Select Post to resume voting.