You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Forum Admin and Organisation Admins with permissions to edit forums can moderate forum topics and posts.
For further information, see Forum Topics and Posts.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Forum Admin. The Forum Admin window is displayed, listing all Forum Categories.
- From the list of Forum Categories, select the relevant category. The Forum List window is displayed.
- From the list of Forums, select the relevant forum. The Forum Topic List window is displayed.
- From the list of Topics, select the relevant topic. The Forum Post List window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Post, click Moderate (). The Edit Post window is displayed.
- If required, update the following fields:
- If required, select the Make Sticky checkbox.
- Click Edit Post. You are returned to the Forum Post List window where a date and time stamp lists the number of times and the last time the post was moderated.