You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Organisation Admins with permissions to send messages can access the Send Email window.
The option to Switch to Raw HTML Composing Mode is displayed only if a Relaxed Messaging HTML Clean Ruleset is enabled at the Organisation level. For further information, see How to Allow a Relaxed Messaging HTML Clean Ruleset.
For regular email communication like newsletters, using an email template can help streamline the process. For further information, see Email Templates, How to Create an Email Template and How to Apply a Template to an Email.
For further information, see Send Email.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Messaging Admin. The Select Organisation window is displayed.
- From the list of Organisations, select the relevant organisation. The organisation’s Messaging Admin window is displayed.
- To create an Email, either:
- Click Send Email
- Edit an existing draft by clicking the relevant Subject field
- Copy an existing draft or sent message by clicking Copy () next to the relevant message
- The Send Email window is displayed.
- In the Message Text field, click the Switch To Raw HTML Composing Mode linkfield. The Raw HTML Composing Mode version of the Message Text field is displayed.
- Paste your entire HTML document into the Message Text field.