You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
For further information, see Elections Widgets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the User section, select Voter Popup. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- In the Election ID field, enter the election ID you want to link the popup to.
- Complete the rest of the fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Voter Popup widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.